French Canadian Pavilion
Every year, the CCFM hosts the Pavillon canadien-français during the Folklorama Festival!
Come discover the French Canadian pavillion with performances from L’Ensemble folklorique de la Rivière-Rouge, our live musicians, a beautiful cultural display and some amazing French-Canadian cuisine!
This year, the Pavillon canadien français celebrates its 40th anniversary!
The pavilion will take place at the CCFM, from August 11 to 17, 2019.
WHAT’S TO KNOW
• The Pavilion takes place at the Centre culturel franco-manitobain (340 Provencher blvd).
• Shows at 6:45 pm, 8:15 pm and 9:45 pm.
• Yes, we have air conditioning 🙂
• Tickets for the Pavilion are available at folklorama.ca. Some nights are very busy. To avoid waiting in lines, we advise you to purchase a ticket online!
• Doors open at 5:30 pm. We advise you to arrive at least 30 minutes in advance to fully enjoy the cultural display in our gallery.
• Parking is FREE at the CCFM.
• The Pavilion is located on the main floor and accessible to wheelchair users.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS!
You want to be a part of it and help promote the French Canadian culture? Join our team of volunteers!
Our volunteers greet the visitors and help with the prepation of the meals. You will get a t-shirt of the pavilion, a free meal and you get to see the show for free!
Contact Daniel at (204) 233-8972 ext. 443 or by email at dgirard(at)ccfm.mb.ca. You can also