Fête de la Saint-Jean-Baptiste
Each year on June 24 we host a big community celebration to commemorate francophone culture!
Friday, june 24 from 10 am to 1 pm in Provencher Park
(At the Notre-Dame Recreational Centre in case of rain)
- 10:45 to 11:15 : Nico and Alexandre
- 11:30 to 12:30 : Jacques Chénier
- Bring your lawn chairs, blankets and your lunch! !
A day full of free activities:
- Face painting
- Clown and balloons
- Train rides
- Skill, discovery, and mobility games
- Family literacy activities
- $2 for a hotdog and a can of soda
In the evening:
- 7 PM: A free concert by Luce Dufault and a surprise local artist on the CCFM Patio!