This week at the CCFM : soccer games, music, history, and various shows for the whole family.
TUESDAY JUNE 19
For your weekly jazz night, we welcome the Université de Saint-Boniface’s big bang this Tuesday – the USB Band!
WEDNESDAY JUNE 20
– FIFA World Cup at the CCFM: Join us for breakfast at 7 am to see Morroco vs. Portugal, in Antoine-Gaborieau hall.
THURSDAY JUNE 21
– Free screening of a 40-min documentary, “A the heart of francophone’s community” at 7 pm and 9 pm in Antoine-Gaborieau Hall.
– Finally, the hometown CD release party of Justin Lacroix – at 7 pm at Stella’s!
FRIDAY JUNE 22
– Join us for francophone celebration day La Saint-Jean-Baptiste at Whittier Park, from 10 am to 2 pm. Shows, activities and games for the whole family.
– And stay at Whittier Park because at 5 pm starts Tout pour la musique, featuring some of the best french canadian music!