Each year, the CCFM, together with our partner Pluri-elles, organize a wonderful family event for La Fête de la Saint-Jean-Baptiste. We’d like to invite you to celebrate francophone culture with us during this big community event!
Friday, June 24, 2016 from 10 AM to 1 PM in Provencher Park
(At Notre-Dame Recreational Centre in case of rain)
- 10:45 to 11:15 : Nico and Alexandre
- 11:30 to 12:30 : Jacques Chénier
- Bring you lawn chairs, blankets and your lunch!
A day full of free activities!
- Face painting
- Clowns and balloons
- Train rides
- Games to develop motor skills
- Literacy activities
- Free distribution of used books by Pluri-elles
- $2 for a hot-dog and a can of soda
In the evening:
- 7 PM : Concert with Luce Dufault and a surprise local artist on the CCFM Patio!